Hai. Its late in the afternoon now. Want to go out, no one to go out with. All my friends are like so damn busy. Guess I have to wait till the 26th of May, our Founder's Day. On that day we will have fun man.
I'm so damn bored now. I'm only left with Biology essay question for photosynthesis tutorial. I dont feel like doing it. Math, I guess I would just have to copy. Hopefully I can pass my GP test and economics test. If not, it will definitely be demoralising.
Dont know why I'm always so bored. No direction in life? Keep staring out of the window, looking at the blue blue sky. Why is the sky blue? Its because of refractions of light? Or bending of light waves? Whatever. I only know that my life revolves around the colour black. Hopefully there will be people who can add colours to it. Or maybe I should be the one trying to add colour to my life, making it a beautiful potrait. So if I would to die one day, maybe I wont really regret living because I have a wonderful, colourful life.
Hai, I just want to rant, rant and rant. Why is living in Singapore so monotonous? It seems as if our lives are fixed here. We are all subjected to the education system in Singapore. No doubt that Singapore's education system is one of the world's best. However, I just find it, too inflexible.
Although there might be programmes like Integrated Programmes and et cetera, these programmes dont really suit me. I'm like dumb, lazy and stupid. How can I even enter the IP?
Bloody hell, JC sucks, NS sucks even more. Hope I dont die in NS.
God BLESS ME... Zzzz